Thursday, November 19, 2009

Postings gone wild

More wonderful old beads found their way to my house - good golly they are wonderful. I had a trunk show with Jeanne & everyone that saw the micro selection that I put out was impressed. I was nice to sell quite a few beads before I even sorted them. I've caught myself playing with them when I should be working on other things. If you are nice & ask, I might even give you a special preview...eventually these will get into either on Etsy or eBay.

I have been better about working on-line & my Etsy sales have picked up. I have gotten wonderful feedback & a lot of repeat sales. Several of my Etsy Supply Street Team (Team ESST) mates have added me as a favorite. I love looking at their shops as well. As I tell just about everyone I talk to - you can find the most interesting things on Etsy. I don't think that a lot of people think about going to ESST for supplies, but they should. The quality and prices are often remarkably better than what I see 'off-line'. If you are looking for supplies for your craft projects start by searching Team ESST.

No comments:

Post a Comment