Thursday, August 13, 2009

Revisions & improvements

322 listings x 3 add-ins + any noticeable problems = 1 pooped Estian.

As you can see from the above equation, I updated all of my Etsy listings. Since the Etsy Supply Street Team added me to their team I had to add the Team ESST tag & photo to my listings. While I was doing that I decided to take Jeanne's advice and add a product code. I cleaned up any problems that jumped out at me. It feels good to have a couple of things to mark off my to do list.

I wonder if I will be able to get photos taken this week. This was another one of my goals. The problem with goals is life gets in the way. This time of year is always so busy, but what time of year isn't. Well maybe January & February. I don't know about where you live but January & February are trying months here in Ohio. They are often grey, grey & more grey. I love snow, but don't like slush. I much prefer this time of year, although my favorite season is fall. I love layering clothes. I like to layer & mix up jewelry too.

You can see all of my revisions by clicking Http://evarose1900.esty.com (which will take you to my Etsy shop).

No comments:

Post a Comment