Thursday, May 20, 2010

ESST Team Member - beadtopiavintage

The next stop on our Etsy Supply Street Team tour is http://www.beadtopiavintage.etsy.com. And I have to be honest. I have been to beadtopiavintage before. Often. I check it out to see what she has, how much she is charging for it & for description inspiration. There are a couple of shops that I do this with. My best friend & I were just talking about this yesterday. We both regularly look at other shops. Sometimes we will find something totally 'wrong' & frankly learn from someone else's mistake. More often we are getting inspiration & comparing selection & pricing.



There is a reason that Beadtopiavintage has over 5500 positive feed-backs. From what I have seen she accurately describes & realistically prices a wide assortment of vintage items. Of course I would prefer you to buy beads from me or my best friend (Jahershberger) but if you don't see what you are looking for from one of us, please check out Beadtopiavintage.

No comments:

Post a Comment