Wednesday, May 12, 2010

ESST Team Member - SuppliesbyAyca

The next stop on our Etsy Supply Street Team tour is http://www.SuppliesbyAyca.etsy.com. Ayca is a mom living in Istanbul, Turkey - the gateway between Europe & Asia. In this shop she offers hand crochet items - roses, wild flowers, daisies & butterflies made out of a shiny kind of fuzzy yarn. They could add a touch of whimsy to so many projects, even jewelry. Be sure to check out the earrings she has. I'm sure that she could make them in any color that you wanted - or maybe it would be more fun to get some of the flowers & design your own.

Be sure to click on Ayca's other Etsy shop. In it she has some great hand knit & crochet pieces. As I told someone that called me while I was browsing they are adventurous without being over the top. I think that they look very European, but wouldn't look out of place in my Midwest neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment