Monday, April 26, 2010

ESST Team Member - mountainshadowdesign

The next stop on my Etsy Supply Street Team tour is mountainshadowdesign - which has a wide variety of beads & beading supplies. Like Evarose1900 is run by a busy mom. I wonder how many Esty shops are mom run, I bet quite a few. Mountainshadowdesign is located in Boulder, Colorado which is one of the few places that my family would consider relocating to. In March we had a couple of weeks where my husband was without a job & we agreed that we would try our best to stay in Ohio (with our family), but if we had to move Colorado would be the place we'd want to go. My kids still talk about the tour we took of Celestial Seasonings Tea Factory in Boulder. They want to go back there & to Stephany's Chocolates in Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment