Friday, April 16, 2010

Etsy Supply Street Team Member - NKPbeads

The next stop on our Etsy Supply Street Team tour is http://www.nkpbeads.etsy.com/ - Natalie Pappas is a potter that creates wonderful ceramic art beads. She uses a wide variety of glaze combinations, patterns, textures, and painting techniques. In her profile she mentions how even the weather can affect her end result. Well, if you know me you know that I love the randomness that we often find in the world & that different often means 'super special' to me.

Natalie has another Etsy shop were she sells her pottery. Along with being a member of ESST, Natalie belongs to the Etsy group with the coolest name that I have heard in a long time - Etsy Mud Team (EMT). I have always wanted to try pottery & if the possibility of joining EMT doesn't motivate me, I don't know what will.

No comments:

Post a Comment